Microsoft announced the partnership with Acer to develop Windows Phone devices just last week. But it seems that they have been working even before the announcement, as at COMPUTEX event held today, Acer’s device W4 as kept under display running Windows Phone Mango.
Acer W4 Spces:
- 3.6-inch WVGA CapacitiveÂ screen,
- Screen Resolution: 480×800
- 5mp CameraÂ with auto-focus.
- HSPA 850/1900 or 900/2100 /GSM quad band 850/900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz Support.
- Qualcomm MSM 8255 running at 1GHz (same processor as in the Xperia Play)
- Wifi, Bluetooth 2.1
- DLNA Support
- Windows Phone Mango
- 8GB Storage
Hit theÂ links belowÂ for more images of this new device.