Amazon has updated their Kindle reading app to v2.0 for Windows Phone 8 devices. This new version brings in few notable changes such as new wide Live Tile support, new logo, etc,.
– Buy Once, Read Everywhere: Read anytime you have your Windows Phone 8 with youâ€”just download the Kindle app to start reading eBooks now.
– Sync to Furthest Page Read: Amazon Whispersync technology automatically syncs your Kindle books across apps, so you can start reading on your Windows Phone 8, and pick up where you left off on another device with the Kindle app installed.
– Personalize Your Reading Experience: Adjust the screen brightness, font size, margin width, and line height.
– Read Free Books: Choose from thousands of free Kindle books such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
– Track Progress: Tap the screen while reading a book to see the progress indicator that shows you how much of the book you’ve read.
– Save Your Favorite Books: Tap while youâ€™re reading to pin a book, or press and hold a book in your library to move it to your Archived Items.
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.