Ragdoll Run is a free game available for both WP7 and WP8 which has recently been updated to V2.1. This time a new “Powers” section has been added to the ingame shop. Players can now upgrade the abilities of ragdolls as well as buying coin lassos to capture more coins and increase their revenue. On top of that a ton of new costumes for ragdolls has been added as well as new wallpapers and a beautiful new theme for the game.
This is everything new in V2.1:
- Added 12 new costumes for ragdolls in the Ragshop
- Added 1 new ingame background in the Ragshop
- Added 9 new wallpapers (lockscreens) for you phone in the Ragshop
- Added “Powers” section in the Ragshop including Abilityboost, Coin Lasso, Revenue boost and Reviver
The free version of Ragdoll Run can be downloaded HERE or at the QR Code.
Ragdoll Run Premium can be downloaded HERE for $0.99. The Premium version unlocks 25.000 Ragdollars for ingame shopping (normal cost: $1.99) and unlocks the Premium exclusive characters Bobo and Snorre.
After months of hard work, Ragdoll Run 2.0 has launched at the Windows Phone Store! So what does 2.0 bring to the table?
The biggest improvement is that a shop has been added to the game, which has been the single most requested feature from the gamers. The ability to save coins and jewels has been removed and all collectibles in the game has instead been unified in a in-game currency called “Ragdollars”. Players earns Ragdollars from every race and can use Ragdollars to buy new costumes for all characters, in-game themes and beautiful lockscreens for their phones. Ragdoll Run now has in-app purchases so if a player needs more Ragdollars they can simply buy packages with either Paypal or by simply sending a text message.
Gamers who has already collected a bunch of coins and jewels in earlier versions will of course not be left out. When updating to 2.0, all earlier collected coins and jewels will be converted to Ragdollars.
With more than 2 million downloads, Ragdoll Run is one of the most downloaded games for Windows Phone. Following is everything new in Ragdoll Run 2.0:
Whats new? (v2.0)
- Added unified currency “Ragdollars” (Collected coins and jewels will be automatically converted to RD)
- Your total score from every race will now earn you Ragdollars
- Added In-game shop “Ragshop”
- Added 24(!) new costumes for characters in the Ragshop
- Added 2 new In-game backgrounds in the Ragshop
- Added 3 new wallpapers (lock-screens) for your phone in the Ragshop
- Changed the unlock criteria for Cookie, Flurry, Papa Joe, Snorre and Jolly
- Changed the value of Coins
- Changed the value of Jewels
- Balanced Chicky’s ability “Easter Egg”
- Added new icon to Ragdoll Run
Ragdoll Run comes in two versions, one Free which can be downloaded HERE and one Premium version for $0.99 which can be downloaded HERE. The Premium version removes ads and unlocks 25.000 Ragdollars to use for in-game purchases (Normal cost: $1.99). The QR-code can also be used to download Ragdoll Run.
Ragdoll Run V1.8 is out now at the Windows Phone Store! This is what has been improved:
What’s new (V1.8)
- Added Live tile when Ragdoll Run is pinned to the start screen on the phone
- Updated abilities for Dixie and Zipper to include all Power-ups
- Changed the unlock criteria for Cookie
Ragdoll Run is one of the top most downloaded games in the Windows Phone Store.
Download the Free ad supported version HERE!
Download the Premium adfree version which also unlocks two special characters HERE!
Dawnbreak Studios has released an update to the famous game “Ragdoll Run”! This time the main character from Dawnbreaks game Papa Joe takes up the challenge to race for the worlds best highscore!
WHATÂ´S NEW? (V 1.6)
- Added new character Papa Joe
- Added Sapphires
- Changed default control to “Tap to jump”
Get the Premium ad-free version which unlocks two extra characters HEREÂ or use the QR!
The free version of Ragdoll Run can be downloaded HERE!
The top free game Ragdoll Run has been updated to version 1.5! The Premium version of the game has received a new character called “Snorre”. Both the Free and Premium version has received rubys for players to collect and raise their highscores.
Get Ragdoll Run Premium hereÂ or follow the QRCode.
Ragdoll Run v1.3 is probably the best update yet for the game and features two new characters. The first one is available both in Free and Premium version of the game, called Flurry the snowman. Bobo the Yeti is the second character, available in Ragdoll Run Premium.
This is the full list of whatÂ´s new in 1.3:
- Added new character Flurry
- Added new character Bobo (Premium Character)
- Added Emeralds
- Changed Game Over screen to display relevant information
- Now you can keep all collected Coins and Emeralds
- Expanded Local High score to display top 30 players
- Expanded Global High score to display top 100 players
- Added new level sections
Ragdoll Run has been updated to version 1.2 and the focus has been to improve responsiveness and compability on older phones. This is what’s new:
- Added a Settings menu
- Alternative controller options
- Graphic settings to improve gameplay on older devices
- Three different Difficulty options
- Improved responsiveness
- Added large coins (worth two normal coins)
Ragdoll Run is currently in the top 5 free games in most countries and has beendownloaded more than 250.000 times.
Ragdoll Run Premium, which removes ads can be downloaded here!
The free version with ads can be downloaded here!
Ragdoll Run has been out at the Windows Phone Marketplace for a week and currently holds the number one place for top free platformers in the United States and Russia. To celebrate, Dawnbreak Studios has launched the first update which brings two additional characters, smoother controls and some minor fixes.
On top of that, Dawnbreak Studios has released a Premium version of Ragdoll Run for $0.99. Ragdoll Run Premium disables ads and provides more screen space for the game.
Get Ragdoll Run at:Â here.
Get Ragdoll Run Premium at:Â here.
Easy to pick up. Impossible to put down.
Dawnbreak Studios presents a mindblowing new take on freerunners. Venture into a spectacular world of ragdolls and compete against the whole world online! Thanks to the colorful 3D graphics and intuitive gesture-based gameplay, this is the perfect game for both children and adults.
NO MORE TUTORIALS
Swipe up to jump. Swipe down when on green blocks to rotate the stage. Now you are good to go!
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Choose a character and start running! We will add new ragdolls continuously in updates, which will of course always be free. All ragdolls have different abilities, guaranteeing different play styles.
High resolution 3D graphics in 60 FPS serves a visually stunning experience and the playful art style makes Ragdoll Run stand out from the competition.
LIFE IS A COMPETITION
Want to compete locally on your phone or against the whole world online? Or take part in Ragdoll Runs weekly
challenges? It’s all your choice.
- High res 3D Graphics in 60 FPS
- Unlockable characters
- Online leaderboard
- Intuitive gesture based controls
- Soundtrack by Alexander Darland
Find Ragdoll Run in the Windows Phone Store here.
“Amazing. I’m speechless. Definitely one of the most entertaining app I have ever experienced.”
So if you don’t like paying for apps but still want great games, here is your chance! Head over HERE or use the QR to fetch a FREE copy of Papa Joe! Happy gaming!
Papa Joe is available at $1.49 and has a FREE trial version.
Get ready for tactical stealth action like youÂ´ve never seen it before!
Click HERE to get the game or use the following QR-code:
See more screen shots after the break.
Dawnbreak Studios game Papa Joe has been released and is now available at the Windows Marketplace!
Take control of Papa Joe in this epic sneakâ€™em up and prove that beauty is inside all of us!
Play in full 3D graphics!
Challenge 32 stages divided into four chapters!
Sneak past tons of enemies by using tricks!
Destroy the antennas!
Collect trophys on each stage!
To find the game, click here or use the following QR-Code.
The release of WP7 exclusive game Papa Joe is getting close!
This time Dawnbreak Studios shares a glimpse of what the gameplay in this hysterical sneak’em up looks like.
- PlayÂ in full 3D graphics!
- ChallengeÂ 32 stages divided into four chapters!
- SneakÂ past tons of enemies by using tricks!
- DestroyÂ the antennas!
- CollectÂ trophys on each stage!
“When the TV-network in a small desert village is overtaken by a bunch of mysterious antennas, an unlikely hero must rise.”
Papa Joe is a sneak’em up game for the Windows Phone featuring beautiful 3D Graphics. Dawnbreak Studios, the Gothenburg based company behind Papa Joe has confirmed that the game will be released this spring.