MyBattery” is out, and it’s free for some days!
Do you want to see your battery level in the live tile or in the lock screen?
NOW YOU CAN.. with the best app for this category!
Just pin the tile and check your battery level.
- Modern UI with animations.
- Battery percentage.
- Remaining charge time.
- Charts: from daily to all history.
- Swap chart color.
- Choose your images: colored or not.
- Notifications in the Lock screen.
Windows Phone API limitations:
- The live tile and the lock screen can be updated approximately every 30 minutes.
- The live tile and the lock screen can show percentage from 0 to 99.
- The notification icon in the lock screen can’t change.
Check the marketplace now: Download myBattery
With NowPlaying you can listen your music and share the #NowPlaying hashtag in Twitter, Facebook and the other networks.
- Open your media library.
- Play or pause the music.
- Move to next or previous song.
- Share your #NowPlaying status.
- Live Tile customizable with the last song played.
- Select your #NowPlaying style from the default formats or create your own with the simple editor: you have the full control.
- Disable the Lockscreen from the application.
Check the NowPlaying in the Marketplace for only 1.49$ and remember: swipe down to share!
“myMoneyBook” is an easy way to manage your personal finances.
You can customize catogories according to your needs, and set a monthly budget to keep track of what you spent.
The dashboard summarizeÂ the balanceÂ with simpleÂ indicators and have two big tiles to speed up your operations.
All screens are in perfectÂ Windows PhoneÂ style.
It’s possible to setÂ your privacy withÂ a password.
There is a fast option to backup and restore all data via SkyDrive,Â andÂ to export theÂ recordsÂ in file .csv.
The landscape mode show customizable and zoomable charts for detailed statistics.
“myMoneyBook” offersÂ also customizable live tile:
- Change image
- Enable budgetÂ alert
- Show today balance
- Show monthlyÂ balance
- Show total balance
At moment myMoneyBook is translated in Italian, English and Czech language.
See more screen shots after the break.