Win8 Controller, the ultimate app to control your Windows 8 PC by your Windows Phone, has been updated to version 2.0 with new features.
Although there are lots of improvements, the most eye-catching features includes:
- App Commands: Remote controls for General use, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, IE, Firefox, Chrome, YouTube and Netflix player. More to come very soon
- Custom Tiles:Add your favorite web pages, applications and folders to the tiles page and open them with just one tap. More actions to come with next version.
- Web Shortcuts: New tiles for top web sites.
- Issues with the keyboard have been fixed
- Connection problems fixed
Also, there are more features for trial users in this version. Now, trial users can take advantage of the General Tiles section with no limitation. Also they can add up to 5 custom tiles.
See some screen shots after the break.
Win8 Controller lets you control your Windows 8 PC as if it is a tablet. By this app, you can experience the multitouch gestures and tablet specific features of Windows 8 like pinch, stretch, rotate, swipe, side gestures etc.
Easily scroll through web pages, pinch to zoom in your photos, cycle through open apps…. It’s an enjoyable way to control Windows 8.
Some features of Win8 Controller includes:
- Multitouch gestures (pinch, stretch, swipe, rotate)
- Natural Scrolling Experience (Scroll horizontally and vertically as you scroll on a tablet)
- Use as a mouse (move, left/right/middle/double click, drag)
- Edge gestures (Swipe from left/right/bottom/top to switch to next open app, show charms, show app options, close app respectively)
- Tiles Screen (A tiles screen including most needed shortcuts like show start, show desktop, open computer and much more)
- Power Options (Don’t you think it’s not so easy to shut down the Windows 8? Not anymore. Win8 Controller includes power shortcuts. Shut down, restart, hibernate, sleep, lock, log off your computer with one tap)
- Volume Control (Do you need an easy way to adjust the volume of your Windows 8 PC? You’ve got it! Win8 Controller has a volume controller by which you can adjust/mute/unmute your computer’s volume from your phone.)
- Virtual Keyboard (Type text by using your Windows phone’s keyboard. Take advantage of auto-complete feature of your keyboard)
- Easily go back/forward (Tilt your phone left/right to go back/forward in your favourite web browser or file explorer)
- Four (or five) fingers pinch (to reveal start screen easily)
- With quick-connect feature, it is very easy to connect your phone to your computer and start using Win8 Controller.
Just watch the video and see more screen shots after the break to see how it works or visit www.win8controller.com
Give it a try, you’ll love it!