Googleâ€™s never going to make any significant apps for Windows phone, but fortunately plenty of 3rd party developers have stepped up to the plate.
CloudMuzik is a Google Play Music client for Windows Phone, and the app has just been updated to Windows Phone 8 support.
The application supports:
- Full Library support
- Full Refresh of music library
- Refresh of latest songs uploaded
- Playlist support
- Social sharing of current song
- Repeat and Shuffle capabilities
- Pinning of Artist, Album, Playlist and Genre to Start
- Background Audio
- Local song caching
The latest version 184.108.40.206 adds:
- Stability fixes
- Allow deletion of Cached Songs from within Settings Menu
- Song position picks back up where you left off when paused for a while
- Fixed issues with duplicate songs
- Added ability to rate app from within application bar menu
CloudMuzik is free and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.