comScoreÂ today released data on smartphone landscape in Europe. Nokia was the top loser which lost about 16% and Android was the top gainer with 16% up from previous year. Its very clear that Android is gaining on Symbian. Apple’s iOS market share almost remains flat at 20.3% as RIM with 9.4%. Microsoft lost 4.8% from 11.5%, leaving it to single digit market share of 6.7%. Hope Windows Phone Mango release followed by Nokia Windows Phone devices this year will change the trend for Windows Phone platform.
- Watch The Prologue Of Ori And The Blind Forest Game, It Looks Amazing
- Nokia Lumia 930 Wireless Bundle Offer Reintroduced In The UK
- Microsoft Announces New Home Page In Office 365 For Exchange And SharePoint Customers
- Popular quiz game with more than 10 million downloads on Android comes to Windows Phone
- Toshiba To Withdraw From Consumer PC Market, To Focus On B2B Markets
- Will Scotland remain part of the UK? (Bing Predictions) – Updated with Result!
- More Information On The Upcoming Windows 9 Technical Preview Leaked
- Amazon Kindle App Updated In Windows Phone Store With Bug Fixes