As we reported earlier, DISQUS has been beta testing a Windows Phone app.
The app is now available in the Windows Phone Store.
The app features:
- Stay current with your favorite discussions by receiving timely notifications any time a user replies to you
- Follow friends, frenemies, dinosaurs, and site authors to get updates on their activity throughout the web
- Explore the thousands of active communities and millions of active discussions within the app in the Explore section
- Interact with discussions every way you’re familiar with on Disqus: write comments and replies, star your favorite discussions, vote on comments and mention users all within a fluid, native interface
- Live tiles deliver notifications and new activity right to your home screen. Pin extra tiles for search queries and discussions you want to stay on top of
- Moderate discussions for any Disqus-enabled site you administer
The app is free and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
See DISQUS’s tutorial video after the break.