HTC HD2 CPU OverClock Application
The HTC HD2 has an already fast processor, but people like me like to push it to the limit, and this software allows you to do so. This software was released quite a while ago, and being updated last month, it fixed some things, and brought some improvements.
- For advanced users only: call LeoAutoCpuSpeed.exe with a custom performance level to set that speed (and disable autoscaling if enabled). So, calling "LeoAutoCpuSpeed 12" will set it to 768MHz. And FYI, 18 = 998MHz.
- Add overclock
- Add auto-apply at startup
- Add speed control by slider
- Enable/disable autoscaling
- Initial version (only read cpu speed & stress cpu)