Some pictures of a new Windows Mobile handset from HTC has just surfaced. The device is said to be the HTC Firestone, and its main feature is said to be its 8 megapixel camera. The device appears to bear a lot of styling related to the HTC Touch Diamond or even the HTC Max 4G and may very well be a photoshop of these devices.
If however we accept the device and leak at face value (and HTC is an extremely leaky ship) the device will feature a 3.6 inch WVGA screen, a long awaited 3.5 mm headphone jack, be powered by a Qualcomm 8250 600 Mhz processor and run Windows Mobile 6.5.
We wont have too long to wait to see if its true or not â€“ according to the leak the smartphone is set for an August 2009 release.
See the full specs below
- Phone: GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS900, UMTS2100.
-GSM and HSDPA connectivity.
-Windows Mobile 6.5.
- Screen 3.6 inch WVGA touchscreen display transflective TFT, 65536 scales.
- CPU: speed 600Mhz Qualcomm 8250 processor.
- Memory: 256MB RAM and 512 MB ROM.
- Slot: Micro SD.
-Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR.
-Wireless LAN: 802.11b, 802.11g.
- G Sensor.
- Headphones: 3.5mm.
- Main Camera: 8 million pixels
Thanks drphysx in our comment section for the tip.