MetroTalk 3.0 GoogleTalk client released for Windows Phone 8
MetroTalk is the best-rated Google Voice app for Windows Phone. It supports push notifications for instantly receiving SMS messages and voicemail, even when the app is not active. Performance and user experience have been the major focus during development.
The trial/free version is ad-supported, and comes with all the features of the full version. However if you enjoy using MetroTalk, we strongly suggest upgrading for further supporting future development.
Changelog – Version 3.0:
- New: Windows Phone 8 support
- New: Fast resume
- New: Multi-size tile support
- New: Lock-screen unread counter
- New: Text-to-speech
- New: Added ability to auto-dial a contact directly from the start screen (a new pin-to-start menu has been introduced in Call/Text)
- New: Additional folder pages can now be downloaded using a scroll-up gesture
- New: Option for enabling private mode, which hides any sender or content info for new notifications
- New: Option to disable vibrating on new messages
- Update: Added new icon for the Call/Text secondary tile
- Update: The account PIN is now hidden in settings
- Bug fix: Secondary tiles are working now on WP8
For a full list of features, please visit our website here. Feel free to contact us for any questions or feedback you have.
Price: USD $1.49
Trial: Yes (fully functional, no limitations, ad-supported)