We know our readers love great deals, so hearing MonsterUp Advanced will now not cost you a cent should be pretty welcome.
The popular Doodlejump-like game now features in-app purchases and you can now buy gems directly from inside the game.
Version 1.3 features:
- Cheaper monsters in Store
- Diamonds are not lost when dropped – most of them just appear later in the level
- Tweaked screen transitions
- Tweaked rain and snow effects
- Not possible to fall anymore in Boss Battles
- Allowed using the screen sides in Boss Battles to teleport
- A crazy story mode
- 20 different levels
- boss fights
- online scoreboards
- 8 different monsters
- all new unique special powers
- saved games
- awesome artwork from Ilias Sounas
- original amazing soundtrack from Marietta Fafouti
- unlockable game ringtone
Normally $1.99, the game can now be had for free until this Sunday. Find the game in the Windows Phone Store here.