Shopping has never been easier. With many applications that assist you in remembering what you went to buy, this one stands out the most. This application comes from the Core(XDA). It was made by a member who goes by the name amirdt, and since the original release, the application has witnessed many new changes.
The most recent changes are. The new PC Client, images for the food, and more. The changes are all made to better your experience with the application, and enhance your shopping list.
Here are something’s that have changed from last time.
* New option for incremental search while typing item name
* Ability to attach image to an item
* – Allowed formats are: ".png", ".jpg" , ".gif", ".bmp"
* – Images must be put in the Images folder (at the application install path). They can be set in sub-folders.
* Notes can be edited also in "Go Shopping" mode
When attaching pictures, for best results try to use square images (i.e. height is approximately the same as the width).
If you use the PC companion, you’ll have to upgrade it too, as the DB version is changed.
* Added skinning possibility to the whole app
New PC Companion V2.1
* Added copy paste, this is done by selecting the row (by clicking or dragging the left side of the row, NOT by the checkbox) than right-click to copy/paste (or use CTRL-C, CTRL-V).
New PC Companion V2.0
* Added Import/Export (From file menu) – same file formats as from the mobile device.
* Added send email (select a line in the Saved Lists list, and than on the right-click menu), if on the mobile the option to send only checked items is selected, it will be the same also on the PC…
* Added multi-language support (same language as chosen in the mobile device).
* Fixed that on import added missing List Types
To try out the new application, and maybe have a new shopping buddy. Visit the thread over at XDA, and give it a go.