Nokia letting mall attendees test drive a Nokia Lumia 920 for a few hours
In Germany Nokia is doing a mall tour, and are letting people there test drive and carry around a Nokia Lumia 920 for a few hours while they do their shopping.
Called a â€œpersonal test driveâ€ the official Nokia smartphone blog describes it as below:
In more than 15 shopping centers throughout Germany, you have the opportunity to test one of the new Nokia Lumia models extensively and if you like, even for a few hours easy to carry.
Yesterday and today started the tour in Munich, more precisely in the "PEP – Perlacher shopping malls." What’s next, a glance at our long list of upcoming locations.
The handsets will be available in 15 shopping malls on these dates below:
- Hamburg 9 – 10th November, Europa Passage
- Stuttgart: 12th – 13 November, KÃ¶nigsbaupassagen
- Cologne 16 – 17 November, Rhein-Center
- Dortmund: 19 – 20 November, Thier-Galerie
- Leverkusen 23 – 24 November, Town Hall Gallery
- Dresden 26 – 27 November, Altmarktgalerie
- Oberhausen: 30.11. – 01.12. CentrO
- Karlsruhe: 3 – 4 December, Ettlinger Tor
- Food: 7 – 11 December Limbecker Platz
- Weiterstadt 14 – 15 December, Loop 5
- Brunswick 17 – 18 December Schlossarkaden
- Berlin: 20 – 22 December SchÃ¶nhauser Allee Arcaden
- Magdeburg 28 – 29 December Allee-Center
- Hannover 11 – 12th January 2013, Ernst August Galerie
Does this sound like an innovative marketing approach? Let us know below.