Parallels Mobile coming to Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8
A few days ago on the online resource site Â for job search and recruitment site HeadHunter posted an ad for Â Parallels, a company well known for specializing in the areas of virtualization, particularly running Windows on Mac, looking for a Developer for the Windows Phone languages. Net / C + +. It appears the company wants to port its Parallels Mobile for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch product, which allows remote access to virtual machines, to Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.
The ad notes:
Besides a number of side tasks to the developer to:
Developing the Client for Parallels Mobile for Windows 8/Windows Phone 8 (Metro UI) for the phone, tablet and PC
Parallels Mobile currently offers:
Access and use your Mac applications and Windows programs running in Parallels Desktop for Mac while youâ€™re on the go.Â Parallels Mobile is all new! (Access to Mac applications requires Parallels Desktop 7.)
Parallels Mobile allows you to remotely access all the applications on your Mac – both Mac applications and Windows programs – from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Parallels Mobile lets you:
- Use any of your Windows applications, from Internet Explorer to Outlook
- Remotely start, stop any of your applications.
- Stay connected via WiFi or 3G networks
- Control your Mac just like you control Windows (Parallels Desktop 7 only)
- Play back music and audio files remotely – see and hear Flash video on your iPad or iPhone (Parallels Desktop 7 only)
- Copy and paste text between your mobile device and Windows programs (Parallels Desktop 7 only)
Read more at WinPhoneLive.ru