If you find the built-in PDF reader limiting in Windows Phone, and needs access to a large volume of PDF’s, such for example a service technician might, PDF Reader Pro may just be the app for you.
The powerful application will let you read PDF, XPS and CBZ files (password protected also) on your Windows Phone 8 device, open them from SD card, SkyDrive, internet, and share them by email, Bluetooth and SkyDrive.
With this app you will be able to:
- Pin documents to start screen
- Read password protected pdf files
- Send by email or Bluetooth
- Open files from SD card
- Share files via Skydrive
- Invert document’s colors
- Integrate with SkyDrive for fast and easy access to your clouded files
- Really quickly opens PDF, XPS and CBZ files
- Easily zoom in text or images for closer comfortable view
- Open files received as email attachments, downloaded from internet or open them from Office hub
- Navigate via file’s content
- Jump to desired pages
The latest update adds the ability to search inside documents, and also adds zones which when tapped makes it quicker to move to the previous or next page.
The app $2.49 with a free lite version available, and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
Thanks S.M.A.Sithick for the tip.