My name is TamÃ¡s Deme, and I’m the editor-in-chief of the hungarian Windows Phone 7 fansite, wp7.hu. Also, I made the app called Pip-Toy 3000, which hit version 2.0 yesterday.
The Pip-Toy 3000 is a mobile app version of the famous Pip-Boy 3000 from the Fallout game series. This little app incorporates functions and entertainment!Â
The app is already on the first page of the entertainment category, and this new update brought everything You’ve been asking for – and more!
Changes from version 1.5 to 2.0:
- International / national online ranking system (paid version only)
– Landscape mode
– Added 4 new color schemes aside the original green (the Pimp-Toy theme is only available in the paid version)
– Fixed a bunch of saving/loading/editing bugs
– You won’t get 1 S.P.E.C.I.A.L. point on every app start
– Completed quests are now saved and counted (the list can be deleted separately)
– New saving format which is much faster and won’t cause problems with special characters
– Pressing enter in textboxes now moves focus to the next field
– You can now set a nickname and country (the online data is tied to an anonymous ID generated from your live ID)
– Quests can have due dates
– New levelling algorithm that is more RPG like
– The XP you get after each quest is now based on the hardness of the quest
– Cool quest completion and level up animations
– 2 easter eggs (they are _really_ hard to find)
– a lot of UI modifications
– Resetting the app now works correctly
– Added a first-run screen (you can import quests from the old version there)
The app costs only $1.49 and has a trial version. You can get it from the marketplace by clicking here or scanning the QR code below!