Rabbit Run 2.0 is out – now YOU can create the levels.
When you fire up Rabbit Run 2.0 it looks very much like the original 1.0, and the gameplay has not changed.
- Your goal is still to get bunny to his love.
- There are now 80 built in levels to party on.
So whatâ€™s the big news? It must be big since the version has moved to the twos, right?
Yes, there are some big changes, youâ€™ll have to go the new online section of the app to see it. From here you can now create your own levels right on the phone in a simple level editor. It is very easy and a rough level can be made in a few seconds. As soon as you have created the level you can hit play and youâ€™ll be playing your own little creation. After you have tested it out and maybe polished it a bit you can save it online and other players can now play it. If they think it is fun they can â€œLikeâ€ it to let other players know that there is fun to be had
And really, who wouldn’t want to play a level like this? (actually this one turned out to be pretty hard)
So basically with this new version you can:
- Build your own levels in seconds.
- Play the new level immediately on the phone.
- If your new level is fun go ahead and share it with the world.
- Good levels will receive â€œLikesâ€ by other players, so if you make some really fun levels you can see them climb up the â€œmost liked levelsâ€ list.
- Each level will show who has the global high score for the level.
Rabbit Run 2.0 is availeble now in marketplace for free.