Snooze It – Music Sleep Timer That Works Even When App Is Closed
It was not possible for usÂ to play our favorite music and setup a music snooze timer without the need to let the timer run on the foreground. We couldn’t just start a timer and open the browser because the timer would seize running. Now there isÂ Snooze It – universal music sleep timer and music history cleaner.
Snooze It! Elite is the only music sleep timer that can run in the background. Simply set a specific time or period, start the timer and do whatever you’d like with your phone. Snooze It will kick in* and stop whatever kind of music is playing – Zune, FM radio or some Internet radio.
Snooze It also serves as a music history cleanup tool – it can remove the last played song and player control buttons from the volume bar and lock screen.
- Background timer that stops music even when application is closed (Paid version only)
- Stops all kind of music
- Two types of timer – specific time and timeout period
- Can clear last played song from volume bar and lock screen
- You can set default timeout
* Note: Background music stop functionality is available only in the paid version – Snooze It! Elite. When running in background mode, music stop time will be inaccurate with up to 15 minutes due to the way Windows Phone handles background tasks. This means that if you set 11:00 PM o’clock as snooze time and close the application, music will actually be stopped in the period 10:45 PM to 11:15 PM – a small drawback given the fact that you can do whatever else you’d like in the meantime
Get the free version from Windows Phone Marketplace
Grab for a trial the almighty paid version from the Marketplace