CameraPro is a software application popular on Symbian for enhancing the functions of your camera.
The software has now made the jump to Windows Phone 8, bringing along unprecedented control over your camera.
The app offers:
- Fast access to camera features
- Support for manual focus distances
- Auto-, Macro-, Touch focus
- Manual exposure times
- Exposure locking
- ISO up to 3200
- Enable disable focus assistant light
- Disable shutter sound
- Custom image filenames
- Front and back camera support
- Overlays including virtual horizon/level meter, compass, grid
- Camera modes: normal, timer, burst, time-lapse, anti-shake, bracketing
- Windows Phone 8 Lens integration
- Upload to Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter from CameraPro
The developer warns features available will differ from phone to phone. Unfortunately they did not include a free trail with the app, which is rather stupid under the circumstances, especially with numerous HTC 8X users reporting the app is crashing on start-up.
Nokia Lumia 920 owners however appear pretty happy, and if you want to take a gamble you can find the app in the Windows Phone Store here for $2.49 or local equivalent.