You are a toaster.
Your mission: launch pieces of toast long distances to land on a plate, and stack the toast for bonus points! Procedurally generated terrain keeps you on your toes (or whatever toasters have) while you try for higher scores by stacking more and more pieces of toast on top of each other. Be careful not to overcook the toast though, nobody wants a ruined breakfast.
- Procedurally generated terrain gives you an infinite number of levels!
- Switch up your game with different types of toast!
- Dress your toaster to impress with unlockable hats!
- Online leaderboards.
- Cloud saves, share your progress between Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1 devices.
- 512 MB devices supported.
Scorched Toast is FREE with Ads and In-App Purchases. No purchase is necessary to pay or progress.
Download it from the Windows Phone Store here
Download it from the Windows Store here
See the demo video after the break.
The latest in Joybits’s Doodle God Series, Doodle God: Planets, is now in the Windows Phone Store.
For the first time ever see your creations come to life on your planet. As you create skyscrapers, aliens and more each new element is visually represented on your planet.
Players mix and match different elements to create an entire universe. Start with the four basic elements,
fire, earth, wind and air to create animals, tools, planes, pyramids and many more.
The game features:
- NEW HD graphics.
- New UI and in-game graphics.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more.
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
- New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play .
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
The free game is exclusive to Windows Phone and can be found here. It is also available in the Windows Store here.
As announced last week, Ubisoft has released their Assassin’s Creed Pirates game in Windows Phone Store. In this game, you can further explore the Caribbean during the Golden Age of piracy as Alonzo Batilia, a young and ambitious captain. Manage your crew, upgrade your ship and engage in huge naval battles to become the most feared pirate of your time
Become one of the most feared pirates of the Caribbean in this exclusive Assassin’s Creed adventure on smartphones and tablets!
Play as Alonzo Batilla, a young and ambitious captain, a pirate eager to take on the fiercest of enemies…
Break all the rules, challenge empires and make your own fortune
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for $4.99. Watch the trailer of the game after the break.
Rovio has updated the Angry Birds Space game in Windows Phone Store with 40 new levels including and you can unlock four bonus levels by finding cool NASA research spacecraft – the Orion Crew Vehicle, OSIRIS-REx, Deep Impact and Dawn.
Game Update Description:
BEAK IMPACT – OUR BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!
Strap in and get ready for launch – it’s the biggest Angry Birds Space update ever! To celebrate over two years of epic intergalactic adventure, the all-new BEAK IMPACT episode has a whopping 40 new levels, plus another 10 bonus ones! Think you can master them all?
Angry Birds Space costs $0.99 and you can download it from Windows Phone Store here. Find more details about the new content after the break.
8 months ago, in December 2013, Ubisoft said Assassins Creed Pirates was coming to Windows Phone “soon.”
Their definition of soon may be a bit different from ours, but either way, the date is now finally nearly here.
Posting on twitter, the company confirmed the game will be hitting Windows Phone and Windows 8 on the 14th August, ie Thursday next week.
The game will see the hero Alonzo Batilla do battle with enemies mainly in the form of naval clashes, will feature more than 50 missions and likely cost between 4 and 5 Euro.
See the trailer for the game after the break.
Gameloft has brought their latest Ice Age game, Ice Age Adventures, to Windows Phone.
In the game you follow Scrat in his nutty pursuit of the cursed acorn that has had world-changing consequences.
Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd are suddenly floating out to sea at the edge of a continental cataclysm. Left all alone, Sid needs your help to rescue his friends and save the entire herd.
The collection of mini-games features challenges such as:
AN EPIC ADVENTURE
• Explore the unknown with Sid, Manny and Diego
• Travel through diverse environments
• Uncover secret treasures and defeat iconic villains
RESCUE THE HERD
• Play a match-3 mini-game and sled with Sid to save the day
• Recruit Precious and bring the herd together quickly
• Escape the avalanche in an addictive runner mini-game
• Use rescued animals as power-ups
• Compete with friends in daily & weekly challenges for rewards
Find the free game with in-app purchases from the Windows Phone Store here.
See the video demo after the break.
Guardians of the Galaxy debuted this weekend and is shaping up to be a hit movie, and in celebration Marvel has discounted the game for this weekend only.
Join Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Drax in an all-new adventure. Jump into battle to help the Guardians recover the five pieces of The Universal Weapon before it falls into the hands of the villainous Ronan the Accuser.
The game features:
- Travel the Galaxy and battle through more than 60 levels of real-time, gesture-based combat in Story Mode.
- Story and Arena Modes! Progress through the story and defeat villains in Story Mode then switch up your GOTG team and recruit additional heroes and villains for survival in Arena Mode.
- Customize your team with the Guardians and their Allies. Recruit heroes, level up their skills, and then outfit them for battle using unique item buffs and the mysterious Iso-8.
- Unlock combo moves and unleash crushing attacks from powerful pairs like Rocket and Groot or Drax and Gamora!
- Go head to head with a roster of Guardian of the Galaxy villains like Korath, Nebula, and Ronan!
- Unlock, upgrade and control 25 characters from the Guardians of the Galaxy universe.
- Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish
- No In-App Purchases and no Internet connection required to play!
Get Guardians of the Galaxy: The Universal Weapon for $1.99 this weekend only, down from the usual $4.99 price.
Find it in the Windows Phone Store here.
See the launch trailer after the break.
Get ready for the ride of your life. Hyper Cell is a minimalist survival platformer game. You wake up in a cell, you don’t remember who you are and how you got there. Survive this psychedelic maze that beats to the rhythm of the music. This addictive 3D platformer and the amazing music tracks will keep you hooked. You have not seen thrilling action like this before! BEWARE, this game is only for the brave!
The game is FREE with Ads and In-App-Purchases. No purchase is necessary to play/progress through the game but the IAPs will provide a boost when most needed. Durable IAPs are shared across Windows Phone and Windows 8.
Kiloo has just updated their Subway Surfers endless runner with a new destination.
In this version the Subway Surfers World Tour visits Hollywood.
Help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog.
- Grind trains with your cool crew!
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
- Hoverboard Surfing!
- Paint powered jetpack!
- Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
- Challenge and help your friends!
- Explore the magnificent movie settings of Los Angeles
- Join awesome events in the Subway every day of the week
- Take Wayne, the skillful actor, for a ride on the Cruiser board
- Customize your Surfer cast with cool new Outfits
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.
The Indian Air Force, which is the air arm of the Indian armed forces has released a mobile game to promote career in Indian Air Force among the youth in India.
WANT TO BE A COMBAT PILOT? WANT TO FLY FOR INDIA?
This is the Official Indian Air Force 3D Air Combat Mobile Game. Live the life of an Indian Air Force Combat Pilot and Fly for India!
‘Guardians’ puts the player in the hot seat as an Indian Air Force Combat Pilot and takes you through one training and ten combat missions. The player learns to fly the SU 30 high performance jet and subsequently flies as a Mi 17 pilot. While the training mission teaches the player the basics of flying training, the two operational missions lay down the foundation for the story in which war clouds are hanging over India and Zaruzia, a country planning to wage war on India. The eight subsequent missions will see a full fledged air war between Zaruzia and India and will feature all operational mission profiles as flown by the IAF and feature the SU 30, M2000, Tejas, Phalcon AWACS, C130, Mi 17, Mi 35 and ALH Dhruv aircraft.
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free. Find full list of features of this game after the break.
Xbox One SmartGlass Beta app today got updated to v184.108.40.206 in Windows Phone Store. The main stand-out new feature is the ability to to browse and purchase Xbox One games from your handset.
The update features:
•Like a Game Clip
•Like an item in the activity feed
•View items that have been bundled together
•View items that have been shared with you from a message
•Purchase Xbox One games & add-ons
•Browse for recent and popular games & add-ons
•General stability and polish improvements
•Some features may require a console update to take full advantage of them
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free
On the Windows Blog Microsoft has announced that Modern Combat 5: Blackout is coming to Windows and Windows Phone on the 24th July.
The game is expected to take players on a tour of the world, tracking a terrorist gang through numerous iconic location.
Gameloft, the developer has also announced that all of their Gameloft HD titles in 2014 will release simultaneously with iOS and Android on the Windows Store and Windows Phone Store. This is a verification of the news we first posted in August 2013 from an interview with Gregory Wintgens .
See the trailer after the break.
Fingersoft, the developers of Hill Climb Racing, has brought their app to the Windows Phone Store.
In the game you play a stunt man taking on ever more daring stunts and jumps while trying to make it big in the stunt show business.
Along the way you collect coins to upgrade your equipment and rise from the bottom as an promising up-and-comer to true stardom.
The game features:
- Different and fun stunts with amazing obstacles and multiple goals in each level.
- Smooth and intuitive controls.
- Earn 3 stars on each track to brag to your friends.
Find the game for free in the Windows Phone Store here.