In the last few weeks, we have seen many reports about the upcoming Lumia 530 Windows Phone device. Today, Nokia Lumia 530 images were leaked on Chinese social media. This device is expected to be launched in the coming months with the price tag around $179 for an unlocked device.
The main difference from Lumia 520 is that this device will support Dual Sim and it is expected to feature Snapdragon 200 processor along with 512MB RAM. Find another image after the break.
ProShot for Windows Phone allows you to make the most out your mobile camera. It has different modes such as Auto, Program, Manual, and two Custom modes, with the ability to manually adjust Shutter Speed, ISO, White Balance, Exposure Compensation, Focus, Flash, Aspect Ratio, AF Assist Lamp, etc,. This app got recently updated with new UI which you can see above.
v5.0 Change log:
+ Completely redesigned UI and UX to mimic the dials found on DSLRs
+ Added front-facing camera support
+ Added on-screen camera button + tap to focus / tap to capture toggle
+ Add Image Manager – view, manage, batch export, and delete your original and hi-res photos (internal ProShot images only. Camera roll
management coming in a future update)
+ Increased max burst FPS, burst buffer depth now 30
+ Press and hold camera button in any camera mode for full-resolution burst
+ Full-res burst up to 25% faster than Nokia Camera! (30-second test, Lumia 1020, 5MP + 34MP, 1/80s, Nokia Camera: 8 photos, ProShot: 10 photos)
+ ProShot is now the fastest shooting experience on Windows Phone – new dynamic buffer system allows for uniterrupted shooting at the maximum speed possible
+ Significant performance increase in all areas; photo capture, browsing, image processing, and real-time filters
There are lots more in this release. Find the other improvements after the break. Download it here from Windows Phone Store for $0.99 for a limited time.
Black app is a Black & White film simulator app for Windows Phone devices. It is a free, well designed app which will allow you create a classic B&W photo by using the filters available on the app.
Enhance your photos applying accurately researched and generated filters that match and make your photos look like some of the all-time best B&W analog film.
Default and/or custom. Use a simple swipe to apply the film effect that goes best with your photo, or adjust it to your taste making use of the Curves, Fade and Vignette tools.
- 7 accurately created real film based filter + Greyscale option:
AGFA apx 400
FUJI Neopan 400
Lomography Lady Grey
Shanghai GP3 100
- Curves, Vignette and Fade tools, to manually adjust and customize your photo to your taste.
- Landscape and Portrait designed app that allows to edit your photos always in fullscreen.
- Portfolio mode, tilt your phone on the collection of images to display them fullscreen in a beautifully designed layout.
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.
Update: The developers have removed the beta app from the Store as the they have submitted the final version of the app to Windows Phone Store.
Microsoft Research today released an update for Blink photo app for Windows Phone 8 devices. This v2.4 update is a major revamp of the app with much better UX and improvements. If you are not aware of it, Blink app allows you to capture the best shot or the action. Blink captures a burst of images before you even press the shutter, and continues to capture pictures after you’ve taken your shot. You can save and share the shot you like best or even save a short animated Blink and share it to Facebook, Twitter, or Blink.so.cl.
New! Version 2.4:
- Fresh new look: New branding and refreshed UI elements throughout the app.
- Dual Modes: Switch easily between two modes – Blink mode to edit and share your animations, and still mode to save and share the perfect shot.
- Focus Lock: Tap on the screen to lock focus in that the region. That region will always remain in focus even across phone movements. Tap again to unlock.
- Improved stabilization: Even better video stabilization so that your Blinks play without any camera shake or jitter.
- Live Tile: Pin Blink to the start screen and see your perfect shots on the live Tile. (Note: might require a phone reboot or a unpin/re-pin for live tile to start showing.)
- My Blinks: A new gallery view in the Blink roll to quickly jump among captured Blinks.
- Tutorial: An interactive tutorial is included to quickly get you going.
- Orientation lock: Bug fix to orient Blinks correctly on sharing, under orientation lock.
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free. I hope Blink becomes the part of native camera experience in Windows Phone 8.1!
OneShot, the camera app with real-time photo effects, received the next major update that bumps the app to version 4.0. The update contains some great improvements as well as some very interesting features.
- High resolution support: With today’s release, OneShot gets full resolution support for the Nokia Lumia 1020 and Nokia Lumia 1520. That means you are now able to take pictures with over 38 MP (20 MP for 1520). If you have the Lumia 1020 or 1520, you will see the high resolutions to be available for all aspect ratios (4:3, 16:9, 1:1). Get even more out of your beautiful photos taken with OneShot!
- JPEG compression adjustment: Besides enabling high resolution support we also improved the default compression rate of taken photos. We decreased the compression rate so that your pictures have more quality by default. Moreover, you can adjust this option in the settings menu and choose between High, Medium and Low.
- Voice control: With today’s release, I’m very excited to say that OneShot 4.0 gets voice control so that you are now able to use your voice for triggering the shutter release. Just enable voice control in the settings menu and start taking pictures by using the phrases “take picture” or “take photo”. We currently support English as the only language for voice control, so you need at least one English language installed on your Windows Phone.
In order to be able to use voice commands on your Windows Phone, you need to go to the Windows Phone’s settings menu and check the option “Enable Speech Recognition Service”. This is a central place to have control over speech recognition for all apps.
- GPS: OneShot 4.0 introduces GPS tagging of your photos, so your pictures will now contain the exact location they were taken at. If you do not wish to have this option enabled, please go to the Windows Phone settings menu, swipe over to “applications” and then choose “photos+camera”. There you can adjust the option “Include location info in pictures I take”.
- Macro favorite button: OneShot’s favorite button has been one of the significant features since the first release, so it is just natural that we extended this feature with some more options over time. The latest release of OneShot receives another favorite button which switches the current capture mode to the macro mode.
Today’s release includes some new features and improvements that help you to get even more out of your photos. Go and get OneShot 4.0 in the Windows Phone Store, it’s totally free!
To get the latest updates, please like our Facebook Page.
Christmas is coming!
Get into the spirit by decorating your Christmas tree using My Christmas Tree app. When you’re happy with your decorations, set it as your lock screen background, pin it to the start screen as a beautiful live tile or share it with your friends!
- choose one of four gorgeous backgrounds or a picture from your picture gallery or take a photo with the camera
- 8 trees that you can move and re-size
- more than 25 different decorations
- set as lock screen background
- pin as a live tile
- save to picture gallery
- share on social networks or send via email
The price is $1.29 and a free trial is available.
Download from the Windows Phone Store.
Wants to keep your photos organized ? Photos diary is the best application to do that ! It organized automatically your photos by town.
You can display :
- your album in a timeline mode
- navigate in your albums
- pin your favorite albums
- create some beautiful mosaic to share your album
- create custom album
… and finally, photos diary is KIDS CORNER compliant ! You can choose which albums will be displayed in kids corner mode !
A free trial is available limited to 3 albums, if you like the application you can purchase it (O.99$) If you have suggestion, you can go to photosdiary.uservoice.com
To download it : www.windowsphone.com.
Nokia is planning to unveil its next generation flagship devices for both AT&T and Verizon in US. AT&T will reportedly sell Nokia Lumia 1520 6-inch phablet which will come with 1080p display, 20MP PureView camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and more. Verizon will also release a similar variant of the device in the name of Nokia Lumia 929. Even Lumia 929 will feature a 1080p display, 20MP camera, Quad core processor and more. Apart from the physical design, the major difference between the two devices is the screen size. While AT&T’s Lumia 1520 is a 6-inch phablet, Verizon’s Lumia 929 is said to be a 5-inch device. I think Verizon’s Lumia 929 will be preferred by many people due to its ideal size.
What do you think?
A Swiss company Outcoder today released Intellicam, a feature packed camera app which is all about taking great photos while letting you be in the shot.
It is the first and only windows phone camera app that uses face recognition technology to focus on the people in your photo. Intellicam allows users to take control of the phone’s camera using only their voice.
- include yourself in the photo and take as many shots as you like completely stress free; there is no need to try to beat any timers
- integrates with the phone’s built-in camera app
- take multiple shots without touching the phone
- use just your voice to activate the lens
- Auto-Snap feature that periodically takes a photo if it identifies a face in the view finder. Great for self-portrait photos.
Intellicam is available now on the Windows Phone Store for free.
To download the app from the Windows Phone Store here.
Nokia has bizarrely slowly been building their Instagram tribute app #2InstaWithLove into a real photo filter app.
The company has just unlocked a 4th filter for the app – the Nightshot effect, to add that dive-bar look to your photos.
At this rate, one day Nokia will just add compatibility with Instagram’s network and the whole hullabaloo will be over and done with.
Find the app in the Windows Phone Store here.
Rated the number 4 best Windows Phone photo application of 2012 by T3 Magazine (T3.com)Â photo customisation app Photograffiti has been updated for Windows Phone 8 and nowÂ includes all stamps unlocked in every version.
As well as customizing your photo’s with comic book style effects such as speech bubbles and text, facial effects of cuts and bruises or moustaches, sunglasses, bling and freehand drawing, the latest version introduces the all new Super Hero Masks stamps pack – featuring photo realistic masks created by UK digital artist Sarah McCulloch.
Photo customization, integrated facebook tagging and comments, twitter and skydrive upload, send via email / sms, word stamps, press pack stamps, bling stamps, facial fx stamps, new fonts including a custom comic book style font and picture hub integration.
Follow us on Twitter: @fizzypopapps
Join us on Facebook: facebook.com/FizzyPopApps
Visit us at: www.fizzypopapps.com
Photograffiti is available here.
Windows Phone 7 application for uploading multiple photos to facebook.
- Upload multiple photos at a time
- Create albums and upload photos to selected albums
- Set privacy
- Change application background image based on facebook images.
- Save photo to device.
- Photo Upload Size option has been provided so that images can be uploaded with different sizes with respect to bandwidth and internet connection speed.
- Photo upload problem has been resolved.
- Display 3 photos in a single row so that you do not need to scroll more.
- Do not take longer to load photos from mobile gallery.
- UI has been changed.
Price is 0.99$ and you can found it here on windows market place.
Windows Phone built in functionality for posting photos to Facebook is great. But what if you want something a little more involved? Not just a picture with a caption, but a story told through pictures. This is where you really want to look at Easy Album – it lets you pick photos from your albums, edit them, move them around, add captions to them and publish them to Facebook. All through an easy to use interface.
Albums that have been created through the app can then be revisited and either be re-edited, or re-shared. Everything designed to make it the easiest for you to tell your story.
- Quickly select multiple images from your recently taken pictures.
- Choose any of the images in any of your albums through the photo picker
- Choose from half a dozen title types to overlay on your images
- Create empty “title” slides to add more information that’s easily readable
- Crop your photos to make them show just what you want.
- Automatic upload to Facebook as an album for sharing
- Share on your wall, through twitter, text or email
- Free to try! Only limitation is number of photos in an album and inability to crop.
Download it now .