We all know that ZTE is working on a Windows Phone device and we had a glimpse of it at Microsoftâ€™s Worldwide Partner Conference 2011. Now at China International Communications Exhibition 2011, Â ZTE has launched their first Windows Phone device officiallyÂ code namedÂ “Tania”. Here is the specs from ZTE,
- UMTS / HSPA + 900/2100MHz bands.
- multi-touch and resolution of 800 Ã— 480 WVGA 4.3-inch TFT screen,
- 3D acceleration
- Excellent frequency 1GHZ processor,
- 512MB of cache,
- 4GB flash,
- auto focus 5 megapixel camera,
- as well as WIFI and A-Â GPS
Don’t compare the specs with our latest Mango devices, as these devices from ZTE are focused on mass market with lower price points.