TaskFacade is absolutely the most attractive Windows Mobile task manager, and has been doing â€œcardsâ€ long before WebOS got the idea.
The app has been in somewhat of a limbo, with the last developer no longer working on the project.
Spacepants has decompiled the .Net code and have now released an optimised version of the app for the HTC HD2.
See the changelog below:
1. Fixed a memory leak that occurred when an app was started and closed outside of Task Facade.
2. Cleaned up Layout config page.
3. Cleaned up config file loading to minimize potential errors due to old and incompatible config files.
1. Increased maximum number of frames for zoom-unzoom animation.
2. Added an optional sleep between frames to smooth out animation and reduce amount of resources used by the app.
3. Fixed a minor race condition which sometimes caused an updated icon to flash through just reactivated app.
Download the cab and read more in this XDA-Developers thread here.