Choung Networks have updated their SSH/Telnet client for Windows Phone 8.
They note the changes between Windows Phone 7.5 and Windows Phone 8 broke most clients, but this is no longer an issue with the their app.
Their app features:
- Supports SSH2 and TELNET protocols.
- Supports XTerm/ANSI/VT100/VT102/VT52 terminal emulations.
- Includes Address Book for managing servers and setting up Auto Login.
- Includes Login Agent for SSH sessions; when it’s enabled you don’t need to enter your password repeatedly to log into the same server. Login Agent caches login credentials and discards them when Token2Shell/WP is closed or tombstoned (but they are retained while fast-app-switching).
- Supports barcode scanning using phone’s built-in camera.
- Supports RSA/DSA public key user authentication and Agent Forwarding for SSH connections.
- Includes a translucent virtual keyboard for entering special keys such as ESC, TAB, arrow keys and function keys.
Now all the app needs to add is GPS features, to keep running in the background
The app has been discounted to $2.99 and can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
Read more about it at choung.net/Token2Shell/WP.