Vimeo app updated to version 2.0, WP8 version now back in Windows Phone Store
The Vimeo team have uploaded version 2.0 of their video service app to the Windows Phone Store.
The app features:
- Watch and manage all your existing Vimeo videos
- Watch videos from your Vimeo inbox, Watch Later queue, or videos you have liked
- Use NFC Tap-to-Share to share Vimeo videos between phones
- Create live tiles from your videos or featured channels
- Easily like, comment on, and add videos to your Watch Later queue
- Discover new and fascinating featured videos
- Quickly search for videos on Vimeo
- Easily upload your footage in HD
- Pause and resume uploads
- Replace existing videos
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, email, or SMS
- Add videos to your Groups, Channels, and Albums
For a short period Windows Phone 8 users were having their app replaced with the Windows Phone 7 version, but this issue has now also been fixed.
The app is free, but for a limited time new Nokia Lumia users will get a 3 month free trial of Vimeo Plus worth $30.
Find the Vimeo app in the Windows Phone Store here.