With only a small percentage of Windows users having upgraded to Windows 8, I suspect there are quite a few looking for a sync/phone management client for their new Windows Phone 8 phone to use in Windows 7.
Microsoft has now released an app which will work on both Windows 7 and the desktop mode of Windows 8.
The app features:
The Windows Phone app for Windows desktop makes it easy to:
- Sync music, photos, movies, TV shows, and podcasts from your existing Apple iTunes library or your Windows Libraries to your Windows Phone 8.*
- Automatically import pictures and videos you’ve taken with your phone to your PC.
- See at a glance how much space you’re using for each type of content, so it’s easy to make sure you never run out of room on your phone.
- Find songs that will work as ringtones and add them to your phone.
* Some protected (DRM) media files can’t be copied between your PC and your Windows Phone.
Find the download at WindowsPhone.com here.