WindowsÂ PhoneÂ 8 will allow developers create their own custom contact store forÂ their apps. When a user adds a new contact through the app,Â it will appear on theÂ Windows Phone People hub, integrated with the userâ€™s other contacts. Along with standard properties such as phone number, name, etc,Â developers can also store custom properties for each contact. Developers can also take advantage of Contact Store APIs to sync their user’s contact list with the cloud. Apart from the Custom Contact Store APIs, regular APIs for accessing user contacts, calendar items are still present.
- Microsoft To Expand Cortana Availability For Europe ‘In The Coming Months’
- Microsoft Cuts Xbox One Price In The UK, Now Starts At Just £329.99
- Microsoft Officially Announces Wireless Display Adpater, Available From October For $60
- Following The Delay, Microsoft To Launch Xbox One In China On September 29th
- A real deal – Buy one Nokia Lumia 530, get one free
- What is the “Internet of Things”?
- European Commission Orders Google To Improve Its Antitrust Offer
- PayPal Pay@Table mobile payment system comes to France, supports Windows Phone